For the first day of October I wanted to share an easy wreath project. I got a regular grapevine wreath and painted it black. Spray paint would be faster. Then I used some luminaria that I took from my neighbor’s yard. I stuck the plant in at various points on the wreath. I then had a plastic skeleton from the dollar store I sat in the corner.
In the other corner you could do a gravestone or a cat or a spider but I put a small bottle of mandrake. I may switch it out with graveyard dirt but haven’t been to a graveyard recently. That trip will be a different post. 🙂
I had made a pentacle out of Sculpey and stamped it with a cookie stamp I have in the shape of a pentacle. I strung it through the top vine and it’s done!