Since I have liked so many neutral paintings lately I thought I would give using different hues a try. I had a lot of fun but then when it was time to take a break and an “in progress” shot I realized it doesn’t look as good as I thought. I will hopefully fix it a little and finish it tomorrow.
My poppy painting needs more work too and I think I am going to add some texture and different colors to the petals.
The giant canvas, my first that I made myself, came back out this weekend. I worked on the main image for awhile. I like it so far but it’s so huge I don’t even know how to hang it once it’s done.
I ran out of staples so we had to go to Lowes this week. I got the wrong ones of course. I even brought part of the staple gun and asked a guy who worked there. He said to use T-50. Ok well they are all T-50 so that was no help. I went to get different ones today at Fred Meyer which are for heavy duty and those are actually working. It might be the wood I am using is not soft enough or something I don’t know.